We are trying really hard to ensure that the children look their very best for school.
We thought it would be helpful to list what our uniform consists of:
* Navy sweatshirts, jumpers and cardigans
* White polo shirts or shirts
* Grey / navy trousers or navy skirts
* Gingham dress (blue / white) ~ for the Summer.
* Blue / black white socks or tights ~ no leggings or stripy tights.
* Black pumps ~ no fashion pumps!
* No jewellery, apart from small studs and a watch.
* No painted nails, tattoos or make up!
* All children with hair past shoulder length need to have their hair tied back.
OUTDOOR ~ Blue / black / grey tracksuit,
team polo shirt, trainers essential.
INDOOR ~ Blue / black shorts and team polo shirt
Water bottles are really important for the children’s lessons, too! Please could you make sure your child has a labelled one in school at all times! Hydration in lessons is imperative ~ it makes a huge difference to your child’s concentration.
We would really appreciate it if you could encourage your child to wear the correct school uniform as all children should follow the dress code and take a pride in their appearance.